BEGINNERS TASTER WORKSHOP CENTRAL CARDIFF
Always wanted to learn how to sew? This is a great class for super beginners as it covers the basics for you to gain a bit of confidence at the sewing machine and get ready for future projects.
In this 1 session class you will learn:
- Sewing tools and notions, threads, fabrics and other tips.
- How to choose fabrics.
- Very useful hand sewing stitches.
- THE sewing machine, how to thread a bobbin, thread up the machine and machine stitching!
- How to read a simple pattern and mark up and cut your fabric.
- Pinning, sewing, pockets & straps.
This is a great class to gain some confidence and from here you can jump on to any of the beginners or intermediate classes. We will help
Absolutely No Previous experience is required.
Please feel free to bring your own machine if you need help.
All course material is supplied.
Free and easy to park
Class: 3 Hours
Time : 10am - 1.00 pm or 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm