What to Bring
What do I bring ?
Intensive 1 day Beginner Class
You are welcome to bring your own sewing machine or use one of ours .
16" square cushion inner. Or we sell 16" sq inners (microfibre) for £4.
- Cushion fabric: A length of non-stretch medium weight fabric (e.g. printed cotton) 0.5m length @ 44" or wider.
- Fabric for PJ pants - a non-stretch light to medium weight fabric e.g. printed cotton:
If your hips (horizontally round the widest part of your bottom) measure 90cm or less, bring a 1.6m length of fabric that's at least 56"/142cm wide. If the fabric is narrower than that bring a 2.8m length.
All other sizes bring: a 3 metre length of fabric that's at least 39.5"/100cm wide
- Elastic for PJ waist: a 1 metre length of elastic which is 2cm wide - black elastic for dark colours and white for light colours or a print with a light colour in it.
- Two 100m reels of polyester sewing thread: one each matching cushion and pj fabrics or just one 100m reel if the fabric will be the same for both items.
- If you wear glasses for close up work please bring them.
- Wear/bring leggings and t-shirt or vest so you can measure your waist, hips and inside leg.
- Your mobile phone if you have one, in case of emergency.
We provide if you don't have your own: sewing machine (or bring your own - with all accessories, spare bobbins and pedal - if you prefer), scissors, pins, chalk, tape measure, unpickers.
Full details, amounts and instructions will be given on your booking confirmation and we can advise further by phone or email if you need help.